Whether you like it or not, people judge on appearance. Which means your personal style can say a lot about your business and how you operate.
In this episode, stylist and confidence coach Loulou Storey shares practical tips on how to use your clothes as a tool for business success.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Loulou’s business story - from retail management to stylist and confidence coach
- Why becoming mindless about what you wear can affect how you feel about yourself
- A 30-second style challenge that can make a massive difference to your confidence
- Tips on what to wear if you’re attending a networking event
- How to get excited about your wardrobe again - and where to find inspiration for new looks
- Loulou’s advice on how to inject personality into your outfits
- Why you should wear favourite items every day - and not just for ‘best’
- Whether you should listen to other people’s opinions about what you wear
Loulou’s blog Seven reasons you should start dressing like your mum
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.