If you’ve got a new product or service you’re itching to launch, you might think you need to have a massive email list in order to attract enough customers.
In this episode, business consultant Jo Milmine talks about how she has launched successfully with small – but perfectly formed – email lists.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jo’s business story – from the Royal Air Force to successful knitting podcaster, business owner and business consultant
- How building an intimate community on Facebook has helped Jo launch a new product
- Why you shouldn’t focus on the numbers when it comes to your email list
- Jo’s advice on really getting to know your community to develop products they will want
- How to make a list of buyers instead of people that are just randomly interested in what you have to offer
- Why a close community will do the marketing for you
Podcast How to generate a recurring income from a membership site with Mike Morrison (episode 81)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.