Want to get your new products and services in front of a bigger audience? You might want to consider crowdfunding.
In this episode, crowdfunding expert Khierstyn Ross shares how platforms like Kickstarter and Indiegogo can help you create successful launches.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Khierstyn Ross became a product launch specialist, helping start-ups and businesses raise more than $1.5m through the crowdfunding platforms Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- Ideas on how to use crowdfunding to pre-sell new products and services
- How crowdfunding can help create brand presence - and get your products and services in front of new audiences
- Advice on the conversations you should be having with your target audience before you launch a crowdfunding campaign
- Practical tips on creating momentum once your crowdfunding campaign starts
- How to price your products and services for crowdfunding
- Why you should be creating content and lead magnets to build up your audience
- How to make use of early bird deals and incentives in your crowdfunding
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.