If you want to stand out in a competitive marketplace, creating good quality content is a must. But how do you get people to ‘like’ and share the content you create
In this episode, content marketing experts Andrew Pickering and Peter Gartland - aka Andrew and Pete - share their tips on creating content that will get a reaction from your audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Andrew and Pete’s business story - from meeting at university to becoming successful bloggers, vloggers and content marketing experts
- How allowing your personality to show in your content could make a big difference to your business
- Why making your content more engaging will help to grow your audience - and customers - more quickly
- Examples of what Andrew and Pete thinks makes great content - and how you can create it for your business
- Tips on building an audience for your content using social media and email marketing
- Advice on giving your content a unique ‘stamp’ so it stands out from your competitors
- The five reasons why people will share your content
- When to make use of surveys - and other ways to find out what your audience wants
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.