Publishing regular content on a blog can mean that your audience is already sold on you and your ideas, before you’ve even had a conversation with them.
In this episode, internal communications expert Rachel Miller explains how you can attract leads for your business through blogging – without the need for the hard-sell.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Rachel Miller’s business story – from journalist to internal communications consultant and successful content marketer
- How Rachel uses her blog to attract sales and leads for her consultancy business
- Why Rachel thinks regularly using guest bloggers is key to her success – and how to choose the right guest bloggers for your business
- Examples of Rachel’s most popular blog posts – and tips on making it work for you
- Advice on repurposing your content to get the most out of every blog post
- How Rachel promotes her content and encourages likes and shares across social media
- The importance of replying to every comment on your blog and continuing the conversation with your audience
Rachel Miller’s website All Things IC
Podcast SEO made simple with Martin Huntbach (episode 167)
Podcast How to use Pinterest to grow your business with Melissa Griffin (episode 129)
Podcast How to quadruple your income through blogging with Kate McQuillan (episode 119)
Podcast They ask, you answer: content marketing made easy with Marcus Sheridan (episode 127)
Podcast Six types of blog post you should be creating regularly (episode 134)
Podcast How to launch with a tiny list with Jo Milmine (episode 173)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.