If you want your customers to be able to find you, you need to be active on social media. But managing your social media can take up a huge amount of time and take you away from other important tasks in your business.
In this episode social media manager Cathy Wassell gives her tips on when to hire a social media manager - and how to find one who is right for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Cathy Wassell’s business story - from a career in marketing to social media management
- How outsourcing your social media can free you up to make more money in your business
- Timing: how to recognise when it’s the right time to outsource your social media
- Examples of the types of services a social media manager might offer
- What you can expect to pay for an experienced social media manager
- Cathy’s tips on choosing a social media manager who will be a good fit for your business
- Red flags to look out for when hiring a social manager
Cathy Wassell’s Socially Contented site
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.