You might think that LinkedIn is just a recruitment platform but it can be a really powerful tool to help grow your business.
In this episode, LinkedIn expert Mark Williams shares his expertise on getting the most out of networking on LinkedIn.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Mark Williams’ business story – how he became Mr LinkedIn
- Tips on creating a great LinkedIn profile – including how to write a great ‘teaser’ that will encourage people to view your profile
- The differences between a personal profile and a company page – and how to use both in your business
- How to decide who you connect with on LinkedIn – and the difference between connecting and following
- Why you shouldn’t sell on LinkedIn
- Ideas on content you should share on LinkedIn and practical ways to encourage engagement
- How to use LinkedIn’s native video
- Examples of how product-based businesses can use LinkedIn
Podcast Why your business needs great headshot photography (and how to get it) with Laura Pearman (episode 169)
Podcast How to quadruple your income through blogging with Kate McQuillan (episode 119)
Podcast How to build an audience online with Lucy Parsons (episode 147)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.