If you want to build an online audience, you need to be creating content people love.
In this episode, digital marketing expert Daniel Knowlton shares his tips on how to create more shareable content.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Dan Knowlton’s business story - how he became a social media and digital marketing expert
- What makes people want to share content - and how you can use this to get more eyes on yours
- Tips on connecting with your target audience on social media
- Why you need to make your content useful and entertaining to your potential customers
- Tools that you can use to create shareable video content
- How to get people to engage with your content
- Practical tips on repurposing your content to use in different formats
Podcast How to get more eyes on your content with Andrew and Pete (episode 179)
Podcast How to use LinkedIn to grow your business with Mark Williams (episode 185)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.