Getting high-profile media coverage for your business can be a game-changer in raising your profile and getting in front of your target audience.
In this episode, I talk to hypnotherapist Dipti Tait about the tactics she has been using to get media coverage in national newspapers, magazines and on radio and TV.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Dipti has achieved high-profile media coverage for her business
- Examples of the tools and resources Dipti uses to help get media coverage
- Dipti’s strategy to make the most of media enquiry services
- The different types of media coverage that Dipti has achieved
- Dipti’s thoughts on the benefits of media coverage for her business
- Advice on identifying relevant media opportunities for your business – and why you need to think creatively
- Tips on building relationships with key journalists and producers
Podcast How to use media enquiry services (episode 131)
Podcast You can do your own PR with Melanie Haynes (episode 11)
Podcast How to build an audience online with Lucy Parsons (episode 147)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.