In this episode, Katya Varbanova – aka LiveStreamKatya – shares her tips on getting ‘raving fans’ who will spread the word about your business (so you don’t have to).
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Katya turned her obsession with live video into a thriving business
- Why you need ‘raving fans’ and how they can make an impact on your business
- How to identify the sort of people that are right to join your ‘movement’
- Advice on how to build the first core 1000 people that will help spread your message and grow your business
- The importance of live video in your content plan
- Ways to use live video to attract the right sort of people to your content
- Practical examples of how ‘raving fans’ will do your marketing for you
- How to make use of ‘wow, I didn’t know that!’ content
- Tips on converting an online audience into paying customers
Podcast How to use livestreaming to make money in your business with Livestream Katya (episode 103)
Podcast How to create shareable content with Daniel Knowlton (episode 187)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.