Building a community online takes time and it can have a big impact on your bottom line - if you’re prepared to play the long game.
In this episode, Makelight founder Emily Quinton shares practical tips and ideas for building an online community.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Emily shifted from wedding photographer to teacher, entrepreneur and founder of the Makelight membership community
- Why Emily thinks you should start building a community as soon as possible - to create long-lasting relationships
- The importance of putting time into really getting to know your community and not expecting instant sales
- Ways that your online community will keep reminding your potential customers that you’re there, helping to build trust
- Why you should have a clear ‘mission’ behind building your community
- Tips on creating content your audience will engage with
- Practical advice on building a community if you have a product-based business
Podcast How to build raving fans through livestreaming (and why you need to) with Livestream Katya (episode 195)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.