If you want to grow an audience you can turn into paying customers, a social media and/or content strategy is vital.
In this episode, social media expert Warren Knight shares his seven-step guide to creating a strategy that will help to develop relationships with your target audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Warren Knight’s business story - from professional hip hop dancer to bestselling author, speaker, digital marketing expert and social media guru.
- How to use social networks to amplify your content - and reach your target audience
- Examples of how you can position yourself as an expert and ‘thought leader’ in your industry
- Tips on using Google Plus to drive traffic to your website
- Why Warren thinks you should first concentrate on nailing one social media platform - and how to decide which one is right for you
- How to make use of polls on your social media networks
- Advice on recycling your content across different social media platforms
Podcast How to grow your business using LinkedIn with Mark Williams aka Mr LinkedIn (episode 185)
Podcast How to get more engagement on Instagram (episode 196)
Podcast How to use Pinterest to grow your business with Melissa Griffin (episode 129)
Podcast How to build a thriving online community with Emily Quinton from Makelight (episode 197)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.