People love working with specialists, so if you want to attract more customers and clients, you need to get clear on your niche.
In this episode, Alexia Leachman – who was the first ever guest on the Soulful PR podcast – explains how finding her niche as a fear-free birth coach has helped grow her business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Alexia’s business story – how she transitioned from marketing to coaching and helping women have fear-free births
- Examples of how Alexia’s specialism has helped her get high-profile media coverage – without having to pitch to journalists
- Tips on overcoming any resistance – and fear – about niching down in your business
- The importance of researching your niche – and not being afraid of shifting in the future
- How to become ‘known’ for one clear specialism (and why it’s important)
Alexia’s Fear Free Childbirth website
Podcast Fear-free pitching with Alexia Leachman (episode 3)
Podcast How to get known with Mark Schaefer (episode 137)
Podcast Stop marketing to everyone (episode 142)
Podcast How to explain what you do in 10 words or less (episode 174)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.