In this episode I share practical tips and strategies for turning failure into success, based on my own recent experience of dropping out a marathon and successfully completing another weeks later.
Listen to this episode to find out what practical steps I took to turn my failure into a success, and how those lessons can be applied to your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I pulled out of the London Marathon a few weeks ago (7:15)
- Why taking action immediately after failure is important (8:40)
- How I changed my strategy to achieve my goal of finishing (12:40)
- My process for dealing with failure (18:32)
- What you can learn from failure (and how it can spur you on) (21:08)
- Why accountability is important (but you shouldn’t let it overwhelm you) (25:18)
- How visualising your success can improve your mindset (26:40)
- Why you need to be able to change direction if your plan isn’t working (29:56)
Episode 252: How to bounce back from setbacks