Creating content, whether that’s a blog, vlog or a social media post, is time consuming, but there are ways to repurpose everything you produce and make it go further.
In this episode, content repurposing expert Amy Woods talks about how to get the most out of every piece of content that you produce.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Amy Woods came up with the idea for her business Content 10x
- What exactly is meant by content, and how to think creatively about how to repurpose your content
- Practical examples of how Amy repurposes a Facebook Live video to use in different ways across lots of different platforms
- Tools that Amy uses to create visual content from a blog or vlog
- How to start repurposing content in small, manageable steps
- The benefits of repurposing content - including search engine optimisation (SEO)
- The importance of reaching different audiences by using different types of content
Podcast How to make sexy systems with Tony Brown (episode 115)
Podcast How to repurpose your content and why you need to (episode 188)
Podcast How to create shareable content with Daniel Knowlton (episode 197)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.