Getting featured in the press and/or prominent blogs and social media accounts can be powerful way to build your audience.
In this episode, Press Loft founder Nicola Snell shares her tips on how to identify the key journalists and influencers in your sector and then make the most out of these connections.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Nicola Snell’s business story - from setting up a business with her dad to running her own PR agency and founding Press Loft
- How you could use a service like Press Loft to promote your products to journalists in your sector
- Tips on getting the right type of product photography that will appeal to the media
- Advice on building the right network for your business - and researching your target publications
- Practical tips on building up a list of journalists and bloggers
- How to make use of awareness days and trend research - and the importance of forward planning
- Examples of the lead times that different publications and bloggers work to
- How to evaluate influencers and decide which ones are right for your business - and when to consider ‘micro influencers’
Press Loft (using SOULFUL17 promo code for a free 60-day trial)
Podcast How to use media enquiry services with Daryl Willcox (episode 131)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.