Whatever stage you’re at in your business, an effective website - that helps you attract leads and sales - is a must.
In this episode, web designer and SEO expert Martin Huntbach shares his tips on how to create a clean, professional website for your business that will help you attract more traffic and convert visitors into customers.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Common mistakes Martin Huntbach sees small business owners making with their websites - and how to avoid them
- Why you shouldn’t spend too much on a website when you’re first starting out
- Some key points to keep in mind when briefing a web designer
- The optimum number of pages you should have on your business website for SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Ideas on making your website conversion friendly
- What to consider when creating your calls-to-action on your website (and why you need them)
- Martin’s tips on choosing the right web designer for you and your business
Podcast Are you making this mistake with your about page? (episode 144)
Podcast SEO made simple with Martin Huntbach (episode 167)
Podcast Look good online with Laura Husson (episode 15)
Podcast How to build your own website with Jess Catorc (episode 101)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.