In this episode, photographer and filmmaker Xanthe Berkeley talks about how you can make engaging video content for your business – and how you can start simply shooting with your phone.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Xanthe Berkeley’s business story – how she went from wedding photographer to using her photography and video skills to help businesses promote themselves online
- How to feel confident with video when you’re first starting out
- Advice on the equipment you need to get started – and why you don’t need to spend lots of money on professional kit
- Why Xanthe feels the best way to learn about video is by getting started and experimenting
- Ideas for video content you could create for both product-based and service-based businesses
- How to make use of natural light for your videos
- Where to find inspiration for video composition
- Things to consider when it comes to audio
- Xanthe’s thoughts on whether you need to be in your videos – and how much they need to be about your business
Podcast How to use video to promote your brand with Amy Schmittauer (episode 37)
Podcast How to use video to grow your business with Brett Larkin (episode 77)
Podcast Instagram strategies that work with Sara Tasker (episode 213)
Podcast How to use Instagram to promote your business with Sara Tasker (episode 93)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.