Unlocking your entrepreneurial superpower could help you to choose the right growth strategy for your business.
In this episode, business coach Osmaan Sharif explains how he uses the eight different personality types to help business owners play to their strengths.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How business coach Osmaan Sharif went from Human Resources to helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses
- Why Osmaan believes most entrepreneurs sit within eight different personality types - and what your personality type might mean for your business
- How your personality impacts the growth strategy you should use for your business
- Some of the differences between introverts and extroverts when it comes to business strategy
- Examples of the types of questions Osmaan asks to determine what your superpower might be
- How to identify any weaknesses in your personality type - and what to do about them
- The different personality profiles that will work well alongside yours
- Tips on using your superpower - or strengths - when deciding what to outsource (or when to ask for help)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.