In this episode, headshot photographer Laura Pearman talks about her innovative approach to marketing: how she ‘handpicks’ her clients and gets them queuing up to work with her – and how you can apply her ideas to your own business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Laura Pearman targets the people she really wants to work with to grow her headshot photography business
- How having a clear niche can help your marketing strategy
- Why showing what you can do (rather than telling) can help you attract clients
- Advice on drawing up an avatar for your ideal customer – and when to be flexible
- Tips on building – and maintaining – a strong relationship with your clients (include gifting)
- Examples of how Laura follows up with her customers – and how she uses automation
Podcast Why your business needs great headshot photography (and how to get it) with Laura Pearman (episode 169)
Podcast Why you should ditch your ideal customer avatar (episode 182)
Podcast How to get more eyes on your content with Andrew and Pete (episode 179)
Podcast Growing your online business through live events with Chris Ducker (episode 159)
Podcast How to dominate a niche with Jeff Sieh (episode 135)
Podcast How to use Facebook Live to promote your business with Ian Anderson Grey (episode 85)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.