Regardless of the price point for your product or service, you’ll always have some customers who say they can’t afford it.
That doesn’t necessarily mean you’re too expensive though or that you should start handing out discounts.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why objections on pricing don’t necessarily mean you’re too expensive
- How to deal with these objections before your customers raise them
- Why you should talk to your customers before launching a new product or service and consider any objections they do have
- Why you shouldn’t undercharge your products or services
- The importance of matching your audience to the products and services you want to sell
- How to create helpful content that deals with pricing objections
- How you can turn the responsibility back onto your clients and help them have a lightbulb moment so they CAN afford you
- Accepting that some people just won’t be your ‘right’ customer
My blog on how to prepare for a live event
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.