Training others to deliver your services – or sell your products – is one of the quickest ways to scale your business. But when is the best time to expand? How do you build up your customer base base in other towns and cities? And what are the pitfalls of scaling your business – and how you can avoid them?
That’s exactly what I discuss with children’s entertainment company founder Helen Nurse in this on-air coaching session.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The current business model and profit margins for Helen’s business Wonder Adventures (2:45)
- Why it’s important to lock-down an area of your business first, before scaling up another (9:48)
- Which areas of promotion are working well and how Helen can capitalise on these (12:00)
- Why Facebook Ads don’t work and what you can do to make them more effective (16:45)
- How promoting your competitors can help your business (23:50)
- Why leaflet drops are worth testing out (and you shouldn’t forget about other offline promotional methods either) (26:10)
- How to use email marketing and automated sequences to specifically target customers who have already bought from you (31:40)