Do you find it difficult to market your business at Christmas? Or have you got so many ideas you don’t know where to start?
In this episode, I share helpful tips on how to come up with great content ideas that will give value to your audience and make sales in your business (plus some fun ideas that will inspire you).
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you need to set your intentions first – what is your aim behind creating the content? (4:17)
- Why it’s vital to consider who you want to get your content in front of (5:54)
- Examples of some of the problems my audience have at this time of year (9:10)
- How to turn those problems into helpful content (13:25)
- What objections about the product or service can you address by creating some content around it? (20:05)
- How to repurpose your regular content to save time (22:02)
- Examples of fun Christmas content (22:52)
Register your interest for the 2019 Media Diary
Episode 182: Why you should ditch your ideal avatar