Would you love to start 2019 with a content plan for your business?
One that sets out what kind of content you’re going to publish, when and where: on your blog/vlog (if you have one), email newsletter, social media platforms and in the press.
Join me at Content Live on November 15 & 16 and learn how to create a year-long content plan for your business.
I’ll be joined by some of the UK’s most inspiring marketers who’ll be sharing their secrets on planning & creating publishing high-quality content that attracts tons of engagement (PLUS how they manage to be so damn consistent).
Included with your ticket will be a 2019 Media Diary, packed full of awareness days and key dates you can use to plan out your media content across the year. No more trawling the web for inspiration for blog articles, social media updates or ideas to pitch into the press.
Day 1 – Inspiration. You’ll hear from some of the UK”s most successful marketers on how they plan & create high-quality content that attracts leads and sales for their business. They won’t just tell you what to do – they’ll get you creating content ‘live’ in the class. And you’ll get to meet them all, in-person, in our speed networking session.
Speakers confirmed so far: Emily Quinton (Makelight) Bronte Huskinson aka @Bookishbronte (Blogger + Instagrammer)
Day 2 – Implementation. Using the creative content ideas you’ve picked up on Day 1, you’ll create your content plan for the coming year.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Generating content ideas. How to identify key dates/awareness days for your industry (you’ll never run out of ideas again) PLUS how to use ‘theming’ e.g. themed months or weeks to make your content planning easier
- Content engagement – how to plan and create comment that attracts tons of likes and shares – every single time
- Content repurposing: how to create multiple pieces of content from one idea you can use for your blog/vlog, email marketing, across different social media platforms and to pitch to newspapers/magazines
- Planning content for launches (products and services) including the key pieces of content e.g. blog posts, marketing emails, social media updates you should create for every launch
- Key tools and apps that will save you time with content creation and plannin
THE VIP MASTERMIND
Want to get even more value from the event? Stay on for our mastermind session at the end of the day (eight delegates only). You’ll get 20 minutes in the hotseat to talk about your business or brand and get feedback from our panel (the benefits will outweigh the scariness – honest!).
Content Live is for you if:
- You run your own product or service-based business and create content for any of the following: social media, a blog/vlog, an email newsletter, marketing emails, articles for the press (or you would like to do so)
- You run your own PR/marketing agency and create content for any of the following: social media, a blog/vlog, an email newsletter, marketing emails, articles for the press (for yourself or your clients)
- You are a social media manager / Digital Mum and create content for any of the following: social media, a blog/vlog, an email newsletter, marketing emails, articles for the press (for yourself or your clients)
- You work in a PR role for a charity/not-for-profit organisation and create content for any of the following: social media, a blog/vlog, an email newsletter, marketing emails, articles for the press (or you would like to do so)
Content Live is not for you if:
- You work in a PR/marketing role for a medium/large PR agency
- You’re looking for a magic solution. I’ll show you how to create a year-long content plan – but YOU have to do the work
- You’re not ready to be seen in the media and be the ‘face’ of your brand
Where is the event?
The Trampery, London (nearest tube: Old Street)
What are the timings?
Day 1: 10-4pm
Day 1 plus mastermind session: 10-6pm
Day 2: 10-4pm
What’s the difference between the different ticket types?
Content Live Day One Ticket – November 15, 10-4pm
Content Live Two Day Ticket – November 15 & 16, 10-4pm
Content Live VIP Ticket – attend Content Live on November 15, then stay on for an additional mastermind session with the speakers and get 20 minutes in the hotseat to talk about your business/brand (available to just 8 delegates). The come back and join Content Live Day Two on November 16, 10am to 4pm.
Do I have to come to both days?
No you don’t have to, but we think you’ll get so much more out of the event if you do.
Does the one day ticket include a 2019 Media Diary?
Yes! Regardless of whether you join us for Day One, Day Two or both days, you will still receive a 2019 Media Diary (given to you on the day) as part of your ticket.
Can men come to Content Live?
Most of our delegates are women, but men are absolutely allowed. You might even get special treatment 😉
Will there be opportunities for socialising?
Yes we’ll organise dinner and drinks for delegates close to the venue on the evening of November 15 (and possibly also on November 14 depending on how many people are in London ahead of the event).
Can I bring my partner?
Of course – as long as they buy a ticket if they’re attending the event itself.
What is the refund policy?
Please be advised that if you are unable to attend the event we are unable to offer refunds, transfers to a digital ticket or credits for a future event. If you opt for the two instalment price plan for your ticket and cancel after the first instalment, we will be unable to offer a refund on the first instalment.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you are unable to make the event, you may transfer your ticket to a friend/colleague. Just drop us a line at least 24 hours before the event with their name (and dietary requirements).
Can I pay in instalments?
You can pay for a 2 Day Ticket in two instalments. You will need to buy the first ticket – called 2 Day Ticket (TWO INSTALMENTS) which is £200+VAT and then we will invoice you the second instalment in August, which will be a further £200+VAT, due for payment on receipt of invoice. The overall ticket cost is slightly more expensive than just buying a single payment 2 Day Ticket and that is to cover the administration costs.
Why is there no instalment option for the VIP tickets?
Historically we have found that the VIP tickets sell out almost immediately and therefore have to be offered on a first come, first served basis, and we cannot therefore offer an intalment option on these tickets.
Is there an alternative method of payment?
Automating registration and payment via Eventbrite helps us keep ticket prices down so that is our preferred method of payment. However, you can opt to pay by invoice (head to the Other Payment Options link at the bottom of the ticket booking page). If you ask us to invoice you, your place will be confirmed on receipt of payment. If we don’t receive payment within 30 days (7 days for the mastermind tickets) we’ll have to release your ticket for resale. Please also note that payment MUST be received at least 14 days prior to the event date.
What if I don’t have/ don’t want to use PayPal?
You don’t need to a PayPal account to buy a ticket for this event. When you get to the checkout select ‘checkout as guest’ and you’ll be able to enter your credit or debit card details as normal.
Where can I contact the organizer with any other questions?
Please email any queries to [email protected]
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?