If you run your own business you have to make decisions about what to sell. If you’re right at the start of your journey, this might be about working out your very first offer or product range. If you’re further along, it might be about deciding whether or not to introduce a new product or service.
In this episode, I share practical tips and strategies to help you decide what to sell successfully in your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to find your customers’ pain points (and how to heal that pain) (7:31)
- Why you need to look at experiences/products you have to offer and how they can help people (9:02)
- How non-essential items can also ‘heal people’s pain points’ (15:40)
- Why you need to remember people aren’t always after the cheapest option (20:30)
- The importance of having conversations with people to discover their pain points (24:30)
- How to validate your product or service before you launch (25:40)
- How to scale up your sales targets to reduce overwhelm and give you a chance to tweak what you’re offering (29:30)
- How to put your offer together in a way that sells (34:16)
- Why streamlining what you’re offering can help you make more sales (36:12)
Episode 160: Going small to go big in your business
Episode 184: How to test your business ideas
Episode 206: How to get new customers or clients