- This event has passed.
November 15 @ 10:00 am - November 16 @ 4:00 pm£250
Would you love to start 2019 with a content plan for your business?
One that sets out what kind of content you’re going to publish, when and where: on your blog/vlog (if you have one), email newsletter, social media platforms and in the press.
Join me at Content Live on November 15 & 16 and learn how to create a year-long content plan for your business.
I’ll be joined by some of the UK’s most inspiring marketers who’ll be sharing their secrets on planning & creating publishing high-quality content that attracts tons of engagement (PLUS how they manage to be so damn consistent).
Included with your ticket will be a 2019 Media Diary, packed full of awareness days and key dates you can use to plan out your media content across the year. No more trawling the web for inspiration for blog articles, social media updates or ideas to pitch into the press.
Day 1 – Inspiration. You’ll hear from some of the UK”s most successful marketers on how they plan & create high-quality content that attracts leads and sales for their business. They won’t just tell you what to do – they’ll get you creating content ‘live’ in the class. And you’ll get to meet them all, in-person, in our speed networking session.
Speakers confirmed so far: Emily Quinton (Makelight) Bronte Huskinson aka @Bookishbronte (Blogger + Instagrammer), Amy Woods (Content 10x)
Day 2 – Implementation. Using the creative content ideas you’ve picked up on Day 1, you’ll create your content plan for the coming year.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Generating content ideas. How to identify key dates/awareness days for your industry (you’ll never run out of ideas again) PLUS how to use ‘theming’ e.g. themed months or weeks to make your content planning easier
- Content engagement – how to plan and create comment that attracts tons of likes and shares – every single time
- Content repurposing: how to create multiple pieces of content from one idea you can use for your blog/vlog, email marketing, across different social media platforms and to pitch to newspapers/magazines
- Planning content for launches (products and services) including the key pieces of content e.g. blog posts, marketing emails, social media updates you should create for every launch
- Key tools and apps that will save you time with content creation and planning