Do you struggle to come up with daily content to engage with your audience and ultimately make sales?
From dogs in hairdressers to comments made by strangers at a speaking event – find out how everything can be turned into a content opportunity with these practical marketing tips.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What a dreadful print error with my book taught me about marketing (3:10)
- Different types of stories that people want to hear (7:25)
- How to make your content about your audience (even when it isn’t) (8:55)
- How to create engagement around your content (13:42)
- Why you need to create content which is easy for your audience to engage with (19:36)
- Why everything is a content opportunity (28:17)
- TRIGGER WARNING: Janet talks about baby loss, skip to 44:05 if you would rather not listen (36:05)
- How sharing personal content will help build up trust with your audience (36:05)
Vlog 003: Writing my talk for Inbound 2018
Episode 252:How to bounce back from setbacks