Do you have an idea for a new product or service you would like to launch but don’t know how to get started?
Listen to this latest on-air coaching episode with Ruth Oldfield from Coffee and Kin for practical tips on how to prepare for a product launch, including how to assess whether your business is ready for it!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Ruth’s business story (0:50)
- Setting your sales targets and how to achieve them (6:00)
- How to change your focus from selling products to becoming an ‘expert’ (and the types of content you can create to support that) (8:02)
- How to get serious about selling (with no excuses) (14:00)
- How to prepare for your product launch (19:40)
Ruth Oldfield’s Website – Coffee and Kin