My Instagram Feed: Then vs. Now
This is what my Instagram feed looked like a few months ago.
Does it make your head hurt? It does mine.
This is what my Instagram feed looks like now.
Much better isn’t it?
I also have 1000 new followers, and regularly get 100 + likes 50+ comments on each post. You can check out my account here.
But it’s not about the numbers (I’d be the first to say that 1850 followers is pretty modest).
It’s about the engagement.
Due to the relationships I’ve built up over on Instagram over the past few months I’ve sold dozens of products and attracted at least five new business owners into my membership community – totalling around 2k in sales.
Not a bad return on an investment on 15-20 minutes a day, is it?
How I doubled my Instagram Following in 90 Days
Here’s what I’ve done:
- Posted one image every single day for 90 days (ok, maybe I missed one day at Christmas)
- Posted at a similar time each day
- Used hashtags to make it easier for people to find my content
- Learned how to take better photos (even though I don’t see myself as artistic)
- Formed Instagram engagement pods with other business owners
- Created a posting schedule and used the Mosaico app to plan my content
What’s my secret?
Instagram pro and coach Sara Tasker
Sara has 146k followers on Instagram, has worked with dozens of big brands and now helps business owners grow their influence on Instagram.
I interviewed her for my podcast, had a few hours’ coaching with her, then put what she shared with me into practice.
And why not join my 10 Day PR Challenge? Click here to get involved.