I’ve recently started running pop-up meet ups in town and cities where I’m speaking/working. It’s helped me make a deeper connection with existing clients and generate 3.5k of new business (in a matter of weeks).
In this episode, I share why meet ups are now part of my marketing strategy – along with practical tips on running your own (regardless of whether you have product or service-based business).
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I initially resisted the idea of hosting meet ups (6:08)
- How I organise my meet ups (including venues and costs) (10:00)
- The impact of hosting meet ups on my business (including sales!) (14:26)
- My tips on running your own meet ups (17:13)
- Ideas for meet ups if you have a product-based business (22:58)
Margate Meet Up – 14 August 2018
Afternoon tea Meet Up 9 August 2018
How to write awesome sales copy – fast – with Sarah Cooke
What should I include in my email newsletter with Heidi Wall
How to use your personal story to sell your products and services with Ali Ribchester
How to make money from live events (podcast episode)
How to create sellout live events (podcast episode)