If you run your own business, there will be times when you feel overwhelmed, with so much on your to-do list, you’re not sure where to get started.
In this episode, productivity expert Mike Vardy shares his strategies for getting more done in less time.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Mike Vardy’s business story - how he became a productivity strategist, writer, speaker and podcaster
- Why organising your week into themed days could help you get more productive
- Tips on making sure your to-do list is personal to you and your business
- Practical steps you can take in your business that will really make a difference to your productivity
- How setting boundaries - for yourself and others - can help you avoid becoming overwhelmed
- Advice on future-proofing your weekly plan so it’s adaptable when needed
Mike Vardy’s Productivityist website
The Eat That Frog book
Deep Work by Cal Newport
Newton email tool
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.