Would you like to be more consistent with your content in 2019?
In this episode, I share how creating a media calendar could help you become more effective at planning and creating content for your blog/vlog (if you have one), email marketing and social media – and help you get featured in the press.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you should create a media calendar for your business (1:53)
- How to create your media calendar (4:55)
- Important dates you should be making notes of in your calendar (6:18)
- How to make the most of awareness days, film releases and national events (9:33)
- Why you need to think more like a journalist when it comes to your content planning (15:55)
- Why you need to include what is happening in your own business within your media calendar (16:52)
Jenni Fuch’s blog post for National Porridge Day
Rebecca de Jagar’s blog post for Baby Loss Awareness Week
Janet Murray’s article for The Guardian for Baby Loss Awareness Week