If you want you to get people talking about your business, you need a strong, memorable brand. But in an increasingly crowded digital market, how do you rise above the noise?
Find out in my interview with Natalie Sisson – aka the Suitcase Entrepreneur.
Here’s what we cover in this episode:
- The importance of having a brand that aligns with your personal values
- Why Natalie’s number 1 value is freedom and how that’s influenced her business branding
- Why Natalie thinks you can’t be ‘vanilla’ if you want to succeed in business
- How Natalie has used social media to build her brand (+ her advice on how you can use social to build yours)
- How Natalie landed press coverage in influential publications and programmes like Yahoo Finance, Forbes & 60 Minutes New Zealand
- Why Natalie thinks getting PR coverage is about ‘preparation meets opportunity’
Key resources and links
How to get big media coverage on a small business budget (my interview on Natalie’s podcast)
Screw the 9-5 with Josh and Jill Stanton
Fluent in Three Months with Benny Lewis.
Get my online PR programme Soulful PR for Starters
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.