Dorie Clark is a marketing and branding expert, professional speaker and author. She helps business owners make a living doing what they love through her popular books and online courses.
In this episode Dorie explains, and gives examples of, how you can create multiple income streams for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn this episode:
- Dorie Clark’s business story (9:35)
- Why you should build a strong brand before you monetise (11:18)
- How to build trust with your audience and become an expert in your field (12:30)
- The importance of just starting out, even if it’s quick and dirty! (16:52)
- How you can give your clients mental reassurance in what you’re offering (18:35)
- Why courage is really important in entrepreneurship (21:18)
- Why you shouldn’t worry if you’re business looks really different in year one to how you want it to look in year five (22:12)
- The importance of finding different streams of income including different examples you can try (25:11)
- Why you need a sales funnel and why you should sell offerings at different price points (29:50)
- The benefits of providing free material and content marketing
- Where to start with your price points (33:40)
- How to create multiple streams of income with a product based business (36:48)
Dorie Clark’s Website
Coaching and Consultancy with Janet Murray: Soulful PR Strategy Session
My online course: Soulful PR for Starters
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.