A thriving Facebook group can help you build relationships with your ideal customers – and understand what kind of products and services they might need.
In this episode, I share creative ideas and tips that you can use to increase engagement in your Facebook group.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why having your own Facebook group is like having a focus group for market research (1:10)
- Practical examples of how a Facebook group might work for your product-based business (3:57)
- How to improve the engagement in your Facebook group (8:00)
- Why you need to post content (14:15)
- How asking your audience questions can help you promote your content (18:10)
- Why you should look after the people in your Facebook group (24:15)
Episode 264: How to get more engagement on your Facebook page
Episode 266: How to get more engagement on Instagram
Episode 267: How to get more engagement on Twitter
Episode 268: How to get more engagement on LinkedIN
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.