You don’t have to be a professional photographer to build a loyal following on Instagram – and it can be a great way to attract leads and sales for your business.
In this episode, I share six tips on getting more engagement with your audience on Instagram.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why Instagram is a visual platform and how you can use this to your advantage (3:13)
- Why asking questions is key to getting engagement – and how to decide which questions to ask (10:02)
- Ways you can use Instagram to promote upcoming products and services you are launching (14:00)
- How to make use of hashtags, pods and stories – and when you might want to create your own (19:30)
- Why you need to spend more time on other people’s accounts than your own (23:40)
Episode 264: How to get more engagement on your Facebook page
Episode 265: How to get more engagement in you Facebook group
Episode 267: How to get more engagement on Twitter
Episode 268: How to get more engagement on LinkedIn
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.