If you’re looking to have conversations with prospective customers, LinkedIn is fast becoming one of the best social media platforms to do this – and that goes for both product and service based businesses.
In this episode I share seven practical ways to boost your engagement on LinkedIn.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How LinkedIn – once thought of as a corporate, stuffy platform – is becoming more like Facebook (and how you can use this to your advantage) (3:02)
- Examples of my most successful posts on LinkedIn and how you can use these ideas in your own content (5:05)
- How to mention (tag) people in your posts to encourage engagement (9:10)
- How to ask questions and provoke discussion (14:11)
- Why it is best to avoid images for your posts (and when you should use them) (20:11)
Episode 185: How to grow your business using LinkedIn with Mark Williams aka Mr LinkedIn
Episode 197: How to create shareable content with Daniel Knowlton
Episode 264: How to get more engagement on your Facebook page
Episode 265: How to get more engagement in you Facebook group
Episode 266: How to get more engagement on Instagram
Episode 267: How to get more engagement on Twitter
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.