Do you feel like you’re wasting time on social media because no one is responding to what you share?
In this episode, I share four tips on how to create content that people will engage with.
- The three things you should try to achieve with your content (2:07)
- Why you should try to solve people’s problems on your social media (2:28)
- How to repurpose content across different social platforms (2:45)
- How to start conversations with your followers (4:30)
- How to draw people in by inviting them to share their opinions or experience (6:48)
- How posting personal photographs and stories will help your business on social media (7:45)
- How to use your content to make people laugh (14:02)
- Why you should think about the type of content you would share (16:55)
Episode 198: How to get more engagement on LinkedIn
Episode 196: How to get more engagement on Instagram
Episode 194: How to get more engagement in your Facebook group
Episode 214: How to get more engagement on Twitter