Social media is all about engagement, but if you’re new to Twitter – or looking to up your game on the platform – you might be wondering how to get those conversations started.
In this episode, I’ll share my tips on how to get more engagement on Twitter and talk to prospective clients for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why it’s important to think about why you’re using Twitter and what you hope to achieve from it (2:55)
- Why you shouldn’t use Twitter just to broadcast (4:09)
- Tips on getting involved in Twitter chats – or even start your own (11:30)
- How to make use of pictures and videos on Twitter (5:32)
- The importance of being active (and not passive) on Twitter (6:15)
- Advice on how often to tweet – and it’s probably a lot more than you think (8:30)
- How asking your audience questions can start conversations and help engagement (10:05)
- Tips on getting involved in Twitter chats – or even starting your own (11:30)
Episode 133: How to grow your following on Twitter with Mika Kawula
Episode 93: How to use Instagram to promote your business with Sara Tasker
Episode 151: How to use Twitter chats to promote your business with Sian Conway
Episode 264: How to get more engagement on your Facebook page
Episode 265: How to get more engagement in you Facebook group
Episode 266: How to get more engagement on Instagram
Episode 268: How to get more engagement on LinkedIN
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.