Imagine being able to ask successful entrepreneurs what they earn and how.
Well that’s exactly what Claire Pelletreau does.
As the host of the Get Paid Podcast, she’s interviewed dozens of business owners with six and seven figure businesses (and beyond) and asked all questions you’d love to ask…but probably wouldn’t dare.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How Claire got started as a Facebook strategist
- What inspired Claire to start the Get Paid Podcast
- What interviewing successful online business owners has taught Claire about how to get paid
- How Claire gets paid (including how she has created multiple streams of income)
- Claire’s tips on Facebook advertising, including the biggest mistake people make
Claire on Twitter
Tara Gentile (Claire’s coach)
Laura Roeder’s website
Meet Edgar (Laura Roeder’s social media scheduling tool)
My ten-day PR challenge – starts Monday September 19
Soulful PR Session with Angela Corpe, ITV’s Good Morning Britain (Oct 20)
Soulful PR session with Hannah Fearn, opinion editor, the Independent (Nov 23)
Soulful PR session with Andrea Thompson, Features Director, Marie Claire magazine,The Guardian (Dec 15)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts in September)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.