Would you like to try vlogging but have no idea how it will help you business? Or are you intimidated by the technology involved?
Listen to this information packed episode with Lisa Bean, full of helpful tips on how to create interesting and engaging footage using a smartphone, and why sharing your life behind-the-scenes will help grow your business and build trust with your audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Lisa Bean’s business story (3:20)
- How and why Lisa started vlogging (10:15)
- Why you should give your best content away for free (20:40)
- Why you need to be consistent with your content and marketing (21:50)
- How you can start vlogging (28:03)
- Why you need ‘B-roll’ in your footage (37:35)
- The affordable equipment worth buying (42:05)
- The ideal length of a vlog (47:45)
- How to link your vlogs back to your business (49:10)
- How to make your videos visible on YouTube (51:05)
Lisa Bean’s Website – Dare to Grow