Testimonials are so much more than getting your customers to say nice things about you - they’re an essential part of your sales funnel.
In this episode, I explain how to get testimonials that convert into sales for your business - and why you shouldn’t let your customers write them for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- What’s the point of testimonials? (4:42)
- What makes a great testimonial (6:58)
- Examples of effective testimonials for a product and service based businesses(10:90)
- The two types of testimonials you should be trying to get from your customers (13:25)
- How a results-based testimonial can work for a product (18:17)
- How to get testimonials that address your customers’ objections - before they’ve even raise them (20:30)
- Why you shouldn’t let your customers write their own testimonials (26:10)
- The three questions you need to ask your customers to get a great testimonial (28:35)