Are you launching a new product, service or marketing campaign and want it to go viral on Twitter?
Listen to this episode to find out how Kerry Jordan, a dog photographer, launched the National Dog Photographer’s Awareness Day, made it go viral on Twitter – and get picked up by national newspapers.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Kerry’s business story (2:33)
- Why Kerry decided to start her own awareness day (5:42)
- How to create your own awareness day (6:40)
- How to grow your awareness day on social media (and go viral!) (10:38)
- How it has impacted Kerry’s business (15:31)
- How to make the most of your awareness day (17:20)
- How planning content has helped engagement on Kerry’s social media platforms (19:27)
- How blogging has helped increase Kerry’s authority within her industry (24:21)
Kerry’s Blog Post: How National Dog Photography Day went Viral
Jenni Fuch’s blog post for National Porridge Day
Rebecca de Jagar’s blog post for Baby Loss Awareness Week
Janet Murray’s article for The Guardian for Baby Loss Awareness Week