If you’re looking to grow your audience – and your client base – running live events can be an effective way to build influence and authority.
In this episode, Social Day founder Lucy Hall explains how she is using live events to grow her business.
Here’s what’s covered in this episode:
- How Lucy went from selling fitness products on Ebay to running her own social media consultancy
- What inspired Lucy to start a large live event
- How Lucy finds sponsors to support her events (and how she sets her prices)
- Lucy’s tips on having successful sales conversations
- How Lucy uses traditional and social media to promote her events
- Lucy’s tactics for dealing with people who want to pick her brains for free
- How Lucy uses content marketing to promote her events
Lucy’s live event Social Day
Lucy personal website
How to have better sales conversations with Petra Foster (episode 71)
Facebook advertising strategies that actually work with Marya Jan(episode 79)
How to use live events to promote your brand with Chris Marr(episode 51)
My Soulful PR group coaching programme (starts in September)
My FREE Soulful PR Facebook Community
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on itunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.