Do you freeze when someone raises an objection to the product or service you are trying to sell?
Listen to this episode for six practical tips that will help you handle sales objections successfully – from how to anticipate objections before they come up, to why you need to treat objections as ‘fears’ and welcome them.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you need to welcome sales objections (0:40)
- Why you should consider objections as ‘fears’ (4:12)
- How to anticipate objections before they are raised (12:18)
- How to provide information that helps prospective customers make a decision (21:29)
- Why you need to have alternatives to offer at a lower budget (25:32)
- Why it’s important to show integrity when discussing objections (31:01)
- What to say when you are faced with objections (34:24)
Blog Post: How to get the most out of your media diary
Episode 258: How to get testimonials that convert