Would you like to be a guest on a podcast but are unsure how to go about it? Perhaps you’ve already made some guest appearances on podcasts but would like to do more.
Nicole Holland is an expert on podcast guesting and shares practical tips on how to find suitable podcasts for your business, how to connect with podcast hosts online and how to land the interviews you want.
Here’s what you’ll learn this episode:
- Nicole’s business story (6:05)
- Why you should be a guest on someone else’s podcast (9:00)
- How podcasting can build your visibility and authority on a topic (10:50)
- How to repurpose your podcast interviews into extra content (12:25)
- Why you need to connect with podcasters who have the right audience for you (even if their audience is smaller) (13:55)
- How to decide which podcasts to be on and how to find them (22:05)
- How to land the podcast interviews you want (24:04)
- How to use your personal story to engage and connect with people (26:15)
- Why taking the ‘less easy’ route can be more effective in appearing on your favourite podcasts - and what you need to do (32:50)
- How to prepare for a podcast interview (42:01)
- What makes a great podcast guest pitch (43:10)
Nicole Holland’s Website
Youtube Video: How to pitch yourself as a podcast guest