Do you feel like you’re not making enough money in your business?
In this episode, I share six reasons why you’re not making enough money in your business and offer you some practical solutions you can implement immediately to turn things around.
Here’s what you’ll learn:-
- Undercharging and how to go about rectifying this (2:32)
- Under promotion – making sure you’re having the right amount of sales conversations (3:15)
- Dealing with “sales shame” and accepting that you’re not being “pushy” (3:53)
- Understanding the need to have an audience if you want to make more sales(8:52)
- Getting your offering right – offering the right products/services to the right audience (14:40)
- The importance of having a number of income streams (15:29)
My vlog on how to make more money in your business
My blog post on how to make more money in your business
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.