If selling makes you feel uncomfortable it can really hold you back in your business.
In this episode, sales coach Jessica Lorimer talks about the steps to follow if you’re just starting out or if you’re looking to overhaul your sales strategy.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jessica Lorimer’s business story – how she moved from the luxury fashion industry to a successful sales coach (2:00)
- Why Jessica thinks so many of us feel uncomfortable about sales (4:05)
- How making a huge income means you’re also having a huge impact – because your products and services are helping people (5:29)
- What a sales funnel is and why they are important to your business (10:56)
- The key ingredients of a successful sales funnel (11:47)
- A practical example of a successful sales funnel (13:07)
- Why a sales funnel should make life simple for your audience (14:25)
- The steps to follow if you’re just starting out or if your sales strategy needs a revamp (17:00)
- What ‘selling effectively’ will mean to your business (17:35)
- How to look the pricing of your products and services (19:45)
- Why you need to train your audience to buy (24:15)
- How to think about repeat business (25:39)
- When people pay they pay attention (26:40)
- Ideas for structuring your business to include premium products (28:40)
- The importance of having your own traffic sources – a blog or a podcast, for example – outside of Facebook (32:49)
- Tips on where to get started if you need more clients (34:06)
Podcast How to get people to say yes to you with Matthew Kimberley (episode 57)
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.