Chris Ducker is a serial entrepreneur, podcaster, author, and founder of the Youpreneur community. He also owns several businesses, employing up to 400 staff, and is a trusted international business mentor.
In this episode, Chris talks about how you can monetise and grow your personal brand.
Here’s what you’ll learn this episode:
- Chris Ducker’s business story and how his ‘Youpreneur’ community lead to his latest book ‘Rise of the Youpreneur’ (4:33)
- Figuring out what you can sell and charging what you’re worth (8:33)
- Why you should listen to your customers and create products/services that solve their problems (10:25)
- Why you need to stop making so much noise online and start listening more (11:20)
- The importance of having multiple income streams that support your business (16:15)
- Why you need an audience and the significance of person to person (P2P) relationship building (20:05)
- How you can target customers where they like to hang out online (24:21)
- How to start with a pricing strategy (26:30)
- The importance of great customer service in building your brand (29:10)
- What you can learn from Disney World’s selling strategy (33:50)
- Why you should be ‘seen to sell’ and how you can respond to people who don’t want to be sold to (36:40)
- Conversion rates and why you need to continue to sell to people (39:50)
Chris Ducker’s Website
Chris Ducker’s book ‘Rise of the Youpreneur’
My blog post on what I think when you send me a stroppy email
What to do next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it using the social media buttons at the top of this page.
I’d also love it if you could take a few minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes. I read every one personally and may even read yours out on the show.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live.