If you’re struggling to make sales, it’s likely you’re focusing your marketing efforts on the people who are least likely to buy from you (i.e. your cold leads).
That’s why it’s important to go back to basics and ‘prospect’ your leads. In this episode I’ll show you how to identify your hottest leads, so you can focus your marketing efforts on the people who are most likely to buy from you.
[IMPORTANT NOTE] This episode is part of a week-long sales challenge (starting 10 September 2018). If you’re tuning in after this date – don’t worry! You can listen to the episodes as standalone content or work through the challenge at your own pace. Register for the challenge here.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to make the most of the sales challenge (if you’re taking part) (0:40)
- Introducing Day One of the challenge (4:28)
- Who are your hot leads? (5:08)
- Who are your warm leads? (6:25)
- Who are your cold leads? (7:34)
- Why most people prefer to market to their cold leads (but why you need to focus on the hot leads) (9:41)
- How to map out your prospect leads?? (11:44)
Episode 296: How to generate sales in your business – fast
Episode 298: How to turn browsers into buyers